Diese Seite ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch erhältlich.
to information collected by the following websites
By using this website and products provided by Blumentals Software or submitting personal information
to Blumentals Software through this website or any Blumentals Software service, you are consenting to the collection, use,
You explicitly agree that we may:
How we gather and use information
How and what information we gather
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email,
web-based fill-in forms and other direct contact from you.
When you use Blumentals Software web site or services, our servers automatically
record information that your browser sends to every website you visit,
such as time of day, browser type, referring Web site address and your
When you register for Blumentals Software services, we may ask for information such as
your name, company name and email address. When you place an order online with us,
we may also ask for extra information such as billing address.
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, you will be required to provide
your e-mail address and to confirm your subscription by clicking a web link
in your subscription confirmation e-mail.
When you place an order online with us, you may be redirected to an SSL-secured
website operated by our trusted billing merchant (Avangate or Digital River) and
there you will be required to provide personal information (including your credit card details) to our
billing merchant. Information you provide to our billing merchant will
billing pages) and you are therefore advised to review such policy prior to purchase.
Blumentals Software will have access to your full name, company name, address
and contact info, but not to your credit card or payment account access data.
We do not collect or store any credit or debit card information.
How we may use gathered information
We may use collected personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services that you have requested;
- to process your orders, perform billing and notify you of the status of your order;
- to facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for products or services;
- to provide you with an effective customer service;
- for security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with information related to changes in products and services that you are using;
- to provide you with newsletters, special offers and other information where you have consented to receive it;
- to undertake any other promotional activities where you have consented to such promotional activities;
- to comply with or verify compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- to re-engage with you on Facebook using Facebook's Custom Audiences feature.
If you do not want to receive newsletters, special offers and other information
that is not essential to the use of products and services that you have purchased or subscribed
to you can easily opt-out from future communication at anytime by clicking a link at the
bottom of a message from us or by sending an explicit unsubscribe request to .
We may use collected non-personal information for the following purposes:
- to personalize and support your use of Blumentals Software website, products and services;
- to improve our products, services, customer experience and advertising strategy;
- for security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to identify actions or transactions as originating through an affiliate marketing or referral program;
- for ad targeting;
- for statistical or research and analysis purposes..
In addition, we may “de-identify” personal information by removing any information that
identifies you specifically, and use the rest for the purposes set forth above.
We may share your information with third-parties in following cases:
- To provide services delivered by our partners.
We may use other companies, which may include but not limited to present or future
corporate affiliates, to provide joint services or certain services to us or
on our behalf and help us to operate our business. In cases where it is necessary
to deliver a service that is carried out by our third-party partner your
information may be transmitted or made available to the partner which provides the
service that you requested.
- In connection with corporate events.
If a third party has acquired our business or specific assets through which you have provided
information to us, for example, as the result
of a sale, merger, reorganization, insolvency, dissolution or liquidation,
your personal information may become owned by that company in compliance with applicable law.
In that event, the acquiring company’s use of your personal information will still be subject
you have expressed to us.
- To comply with legal requirements, cooperate with law enforcement, prevent crime, and
protect legal rights or Blumentals Software, you and others. To the extent not expressly prohibited
by applicable law, we may disclose the personal information we collect without notifying you
when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate: (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation,
legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) to cooperate with law enforcement
or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring the law enforcement
or government agency requesting the information to formally serve us with a subpoena);
(c) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible crime; (d) to enforce a contract;
to protect and defend the rights or property of Blumentals Software, its corporate affiliates,
and their respective employees, clients and partners and agents, other users or
the public in general; or (e) act in situations involving potential threats
to the personal safety of any person.
How long do we keep collected information
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which
it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented), and as
permitted or required by applicable law.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites
that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work
more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
None of the cookies used by this website contain any personal information.
Below is a detailed list of cookies that this website may set:
- Session cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the
website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked
for, like logging into your account, cannot be provided.
- Cookies that remember your choice. Some cookies used on this website allow the website to remember choices
you make (such as your preferred language).
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site.
The cookies store information in an anonymous form.
- Ad targeting cookies These cookies are used to make advertising more
effective and to show ads that are likely to be more relevant to you.
You can opt out of receiving these cookies as described below.
- Third party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by the following
third party services used on this website: Google Analytics, Facebook Like Button,
Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button, YouTube videos. Some of these cookies may be used to
track your behavior on other websites and we have no control over this
as these cookies are not set by our own website.
provide more information on cookies set by Facebook and Google.
How you can control cookies
You can control and opt-out of receiving cookies in several ways:
- By using private browsing mode. Most browsers offer private browsing mode (private window, incognito window or
InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode are deleted after you close all
- By modifying browser settings. You can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies. However,
by disabling cookies, or certain types of cookie, you may hinder your user
experience on this and other websites, or prevent them from working entirely.
- By means of free tools. You can opt out of receiving particular ad targeting
cookies as described below.
Ad targeting tools that we use
We may use third party ad targeting tools to re-engage with our visitors and
and other storage technologies to collect or receive information from our websites and elsewhere on
the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target ads.
For example, when you visit our page, Google or other ad publisher that we use
may note this by saving a cookie in your web browser and then use it to serve more of our
ads on their website and their advertising partner websites.
You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by means of
one of the following free tools:
Software License Validation
Our software may attempt to contact remote servers over the Internet in
order to complete the license activation process and validate the right to
use the software on your computer. No personally identifiable information will
be transmitted during this process, except to the extent that IP address may
be considered personally identifiable in some jurisdictions.
We use Google Analytics to understand how the site is being used in order
to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out
more about Google's position on privacy as regards its analytics service
We may use Google Analytics' Demographics and Interest Reporting features to view
anonymous statistics about the demographics and interests of our visitors.
To opt out of this behavior, install Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
We use reputable third party vendors and hosting partners to provide
the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology
required to store your data and run Blumentals Software website and services.
Partial list of our data storage and processing technology providers
includes: Amazon Web Services, Google, Microsoft, KnownHost, Liquid Web, Groove Networks.
Your rights related to your personal information
If you are a data subject according to EU GDPR
(e.g. you are an EU citizen and you are giving us your private data), you have
the following rights related to your personal information:
- Right to access information. You have a right to receive information about
why and how your personal data is processed. You have a right to receive a copy of your
personal data stored by Blumentals Software, free of charge, in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate
personal data without undue delay, and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to be forgotten. You have a right to withdraw your consent to personal
data processing and have your personal data erased without undue delay whenever the data
is no longer necessary (a) for service provision, (b) for billing and (c) to satisfy
any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to have processing
of your personal data restricted where you object to it and Blumentals Software has no legitimate
grounds to continue the processing, where you contest the accuracy of the data, where
the processing is unlawful, or where you require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data,
except when this is required for a task in the public interest or where there are compelling
legitimate grounds for the processing. You can also object to processing performed for
direct marketing purposes.
- Other rights according to GDRP. For details, please refer to
We may periodically update this policy. When we do, we will post
those changes on this page so that you are always aware of the information we
collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Changes to
only apply to your personal information we hold if you use the site after the
revised statement becomes effective.