Database Drivers for SQL Explorer
To use the SQL database access features, you must have appropriate
database access drivers installed. You can download a set of the most
popular drivers from this page.
- Always use drivers that are older or the same version as your database.
- Database access features may not work with incorrect driver version.
- Drivers can also be downloaded as separate DLL files from database software
vendors and installed manually by copying them to the application folder.
- If one driver version does not work well, remove it and try another version.
- Try to avoid installing multiple drivers for the same database type.